Monday, March 24, 2008


I just adore flowers!!!



I stopped by Publix this morning, as I always do, and I went straight for the floral department. See, I have my own blow money each week, and one thing I treat myself to is a little $3.33 bouquet of roses every week from Publix. These go on my kitchen table, and they are the highlight of my shopping day - I just simply adore them.



And today, they were OUT.



*gasp*



What was a girl to do!!!! I noticed a gentleman standing there, and asked him about the 3/10 flowers. He mentioned that there was a cart full of Easter bouquets he was about to mark down. I got these flowers for $2.99, marked down from $10!!! YAY for me! The bouquet was huge, I now have flowers in the living room, kitchen, dining room & bathroom! Such JOY!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your menu looks yummy. And those flowers are gorgeous! I miss shopping at Publix. Their stuff was always the best!