Monday, March 24, 2008

Finished the shopping today! I usually go only once per week, but this past weekend was a little crazy resulting in a few stops.

Publix: $5.40
2 soliel razors - $1 each
2 canteloupes - $1.50 each
fresh flowers (not out of the food budget but from my blow money - $4
2 bottles franks hot sauce - FREE
2 bottles french’s mustard - FREE
Ranch Dressing - $.01

Kroger $27.01
3 gallons milk (this is the cheapest I’ve found in a while so I bought some for the frezzer) $2.99 each
1 gallon OJ - $2.99
6 pkgs steamfresh veggies - $.49 each
cooking spray - $1.54
Bananas - $1.24 for all
3 cans tuna @ $.69 each
2 blocks cheese @ $1.49
honey - $2.00
bread - $.89

I went over my budget - it looks like. However, what I didn’t post was that I did sell something on craigslist, some old curtains of mine - $13 went into the food budget to help stock up on. Therefore, I didn’t go over at all. Since today is MEAL PLAN MONDAY I’ll be back!

No comments: