Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What hath the Lord done for THEE!!!!

There's an old hymn by the name of my title, and I couldn't help but think of it tonight when DH called from work.



See - he works for Nissan, and through his company we can get an incredible, incredible deal on a car. I in NO way have to have an expensive car - AT ALL, I would be very comfy in something very small and cheap, but our current car even though it's more expensive and nice, it's a bum. Constantly broken. The price of cars right now is insane - and it's just crazy. We have to make payments on this new car, but it's $160 per month at 0% interest, and we're selling our car now and just putting that money in an account that will earn interest, pulling the payment from that money every month. Insurance is only $40 per month as well. Anyway, I don't like the idea of a payment, but we have to agree on this payment to get the deal. anyway - it's a 2008 Nissan Altima!


Anyway, we were really praying that God would work this out if it was his will soon - the car I'm driving just isn't working for us - even though it's only 2 years old and we paid dearly for it. (cash, no debt, just paid more than we should have the night after we had a drunk driver total our other car!) Anyway, they say at his job that these cars since they're deeply discounted take a minimum of 3 months to get it. We are planning on going to church camp in May, and I really prayed that God would work this out before then, knowing that according to his job it wouldn't come in until much later.

Well.........

Tim called a minute ago from work to tell me his letter came today that the car is ready for pickup on April 17th!!!!! That's 8 DAYS, people!!!!!!!!!! 8 days!!!!!

Now what hath the Lord done for THEE!!!! Cause that's a huge huge blessing I Feel - to take 3 months down to 8 days - WOW!!!!!!

In other news, we go tomorrow for my 1st ultrasound with this baby - please keep me in your thoughts. I'm a tad nervous, having lost 3 littles I can't help but kind of cringe inside. :)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Great news! How wonderful that you get it for 0% interest.