Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am doing much better tonight - it seems that I am terrible until about 2pm, then I get a rush of energy until about 5 and then I'm sick again.

Ryan has his first Dentist appointment in the morning, so we'll see how that goes! I'm a little nervous, but I think we'll just have prayer before we go in and hopefully he'll be fine.

Ryan did fall off the deck tonight - it's 5 feet off the ground and he went right through the slats. I was changing the bulbs in the deck lights and I heard him scream - knowing instantly what had happened I raced to the rails, and he was trying to get up from the mulched flower beds. My poor baby!!! He's completely fine though - a teeny scratch on his forehead is all that shows he fell at all.

I have had lots and lots of thoughts today, but I'm trying to help my mom through a tough situation with my sister. She doesn't know Jesus and is being awful rebellious, so it's really causing shock waves in the family.

My scripture for today was "for he has performed that which is appointed for me - found in Job 23 - all our life is appointed, not a thing happens that God Himself doesn't know about. :)

I am 7 weeks today - further than the last pregnancy when I lost my second set of twins. We're still holding on to God that this baby will make it, and that we will get to kiss his sweet face!!!

I desperately need a bath, so I can't stay long...but I'll do my best to come back with something delightfully frugal tomorrow!

No comments: