Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm FINALLY back!!!

I've been in the hospital, so thats why no blogs in the past little while.

Wendi - I'm getting your shoebox out today, PLEASE forgive me for the delay. I'm soooooo terribly sorry - I feel awful. It's going out. :)

Monica & Carrie - THANK YOU for working with me on this! I appreciate you trusting me.

So the hospital...I've been so very very sick. I never wish this on ANYONE. I've lost over 10% of my body weight in the last few weeks, and I ended up being severely dehydrated and my kidneys almost stopped functioning due to the lack of fluids for so long. My body also had to deal with slight ketosis - it was bad bad bad. No matter what, I'm having to force liquids, no matter how I feel. I've had people in and out of my home, cooking, cleaning, taking care of Ryan, all I while I lay helplessly watching. We have decided this is probably our last baby, as I can't go through this again. I had slight hg with Ryan, I was on zofran until 25 weeks with him. I'm almost 12 now, so hopefully God will see fit to allow me to have a relief sooner than later. The last day or so I've felt decently well, I cooked supper AND ate a tiny plate with my family for the first time in a LONG time. Poor DH, he's been so stressed.

In other news though - all is well. Just had to quickly update before I go unpack the groceries that we desperately were in need of! Last time I went I almost passed out so I've not been going regularly, we've kind of lived strange meals out of the freezer/pantry. :)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Amy~ I am so glad that you are starting to feel better. I have been checking for an update. As far as the swap package... I was not worried about it. The important thing is for you and Baby T to get better!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I relate to your HG. I was very sick with both of my pregnancies. My son is now 20 and my daughter is 13. The seven year gap is because I couldn't face the HG until then again! I now wish I had had another baby--but my kids are great.

Lisa